In our commitment to peptides and scientific discovery, we seek the highest quality information, decisions and, of course, people. We are dedicated to providing high-quality products and services to the scientific community. Every job at Biopeptek is important and every Biopeptek staff member is important.Trust is strengthened through personal initiative and by obtaining quality results rapidly. Do you possess these qualities? We’d love to hear from you and learn more about how we could work together.
Biopeptek main service:
Biopeptek specialization in custom peptide manufacturing, peptide antigen design, etc., our understanding of the science and discovery process, and our commitment to GMP standards differentiate us from the competition.
We are looking for a part-time professional Mechanical Engineer in our main office located at Malvern, PA.
Duties to be performed:
• Provide the specialized professional design on our new generation instrument and related systems in custom peptide manufacturing, peptide antigen design, and high-quality products discovery.
• Apply mechanical design methods and concepts to design the new generation biomedical research instrument, and mechanical assemblies for the custom peptide product development and manufacturing, work and communicate with cross-functional team members to figure out technical issues appearing in the development, installation and maintenance of the biomedical research instrument.
• Create/generate 3D models of the components in mechanical system using SolidWorks, assemble all mechanical components printed out by 3D printer with other system parts and operate the whole instrument prototype to test the reliability and performance of each mechanical component, design and set up the entire flowing path for sample injection to the designated location.
• Conceptualize the entire instrument architecture design including outer framework design, internal layout design and consumables loading mechanism, draft the whole project plan and follow up with Sr. Engineer on each task or assignment for the progress, generate BOM for the project development and document the whole instrument development procedures including experiment phase and commercialization phase.
• Combine the mechanical part with other engineering parts to simulate the operational processes of equipment core system and record the problems appearing in the simulation experiment, optimize or improve the mechanical system by troubleshooting and redesigning the parts causing operational issues under the guidance from senior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
Please send cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to: admin@Biopeptek.com